澳洲10龙虎Pure Biodiesel Fuel for Blending with Petroleum Diesel
B100 biodiesel (100% biodiesel) is an EPA -registered fuel and fuel additive designed as a blendstock for use in blending with petroleum diesel. Biodiesel has been shown to reduce the emissions of hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide and particulate when used alone or as a blend (B5, B20). It also carries excellent lubricity and is typically low in sulfur content. Consequently, blending B100 fuel with petroleum diesel helps retailers and distributors meet compliance requirements in the Europe and the United States.
- Our robust global sourcing network for various B100 products and services.
- Close relationships with biodiesel producers in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Bulk B100 biodiesel procurement programs with guaranteed long-term pricing options for buyers.
- Real-time biodiesel pricing and availability information for customers.
- Our managed network of terminal tanks in multiple markets across the U.S., Canada and EU.
- Our company-managed biodiesel rail fleet with over 150 railcars.
- International ocean vessel chartering experience.
Working alongside certified producers in several markets, we’re focused on ensuring our biodiesel formulas are properly matched to customer requirements. Our biodiesel fuel portfolio is optimized to address policies and climates in various parts of the U.S. and the European Union.
- Pure Biodiesel (B99-B100) based on various feedstocks
- Blended Biodiesel (B5-B20)
- Various cloud point materials depending on geography and season:
- Cloud point of -3 to +2 C (Virgin Oils)
- 0-2 C (Virgin Soy / Canola / Corn based + Used Vegetable oil)
- 2-4 C (UVO / UCO)
- 4-7 C (UVO / UCO)
- 7+ C (Tallow + UVO)