Tagray solar wall panels are an innovative photovoltaics solution designed to power your building’s air ventilation heating system. They are designed to minimize energy consumption, heating costs and carbon emissions throughout the colder months of the year. Our solar wall solution allows building owners and operators to improve heated air ventilation air without having to incur additional energy costs or increased carbon emissions. Moreover, the panels require little to no maintenance over their lifetime.
Available in a variety of profiles and colors, our solar wall panels bring a measure of architectural quality and versatility that helps to set them apart from comparable BIPV solutions on the market. For more information and detailed product specifications, please contact us.
- High return on investment; Investment recovery period of 7-8 years
- Considerable energy savings in colder months
- Sleek and attractive appearance
- Multiple color schemes to match any building’s aesthetic requirements
- Laminated glass sealing to enhance product durability and safety
- High power output and power generation
- Low temperature coefficient
|Variety of lines||black diamonds, heavy rain pattern|
|Power generation efficiency||18% -20%|
|Diverse colors||Blue water, Rose Purple, Gold Yellow|
|Pattern||Diamond Stone, Rainy Flower|
|Single chip power||130W ~ 140W|
Working closely with our supply partners and organizations including U.S-based SEIA, Targray helps solar manufacturers and project developers worldwide enhance the sustainability of their supply chains. Contact us today to learn more.