About Our Terms and Conditions
- In this web site we may sometimes use “Targray”, “Targray Group”, “we” or “us” when referring to Targray companies in general.
- This web site may include links to external web sites. When you follow such links the external web site may appear as a full screen or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site. Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned, even if it is a web site owned and operated by another Targray company. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. Targray Technology International Inc. is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these.
- All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Targray tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Targray is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Terms and Conditions
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Targray or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
without our express written consent.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Targray may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer.
Changes to Web Site
- Targray may change the content of this web site at any time.
- Targray may suspend the operation of this web site for maintenance work or for any other reason.
- Targray reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site or its contents, please contact Targray.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Quebec law.